ALToolkit is a framework to manage the content of your website. The Toolkit allows users to easily update and change the content of your website with little or no programming requirements. There are multiple screen templates that can be used to display different content area of the site.
The Base ALToolkit includes:
The Advances Toolkit includes:
- Content page – static text page. The content can be formatted using the built in html editor.
- List page – listing of staff, committees, etc. The standard list includes first name, last name, position and email (link to open client email tool). The types of groups are defined by the customer.
- Website page - Links to other websites
- Document page – launch PDF document s from the site. You can define different types of documents, such as newsletter, handbook, flyers, etc.
- Month Calendar page – monthly view of the events with the ability to filter the calendar by event type. Event types are defined by you. There can be multiple calendars used in the site.
- News page – dynamic news content that is displayed when the news items is current. Multiple news pages can be defined by you.
- Feedback/Comment page – supports multiple contact forms with control of multiple recipients
- Current Document page – one click launches the most recent version of the document types (newsletter, lunch calendar, meeting notes)
- Packets page – one or more documents linked together. The types of packages are defined by the customer
- On-line Directory page – searchable listing of customers, parents, students. Controlled by username and password access.
- Registration page – ability to define different types of online registrations forms. The types of online registrations are controlled by the customer. All online registrations require username and password.
- Homework (optional) – display the homework by day and teacher or subject
- Control the images display by the screen, menu, or section of the application
- Include images in content pages without any html coding.
- Full website administration built into the toolkit. Most, if not all, website content can be managed from the administration tools
- Control users’ access to screens, events, News articles, documents, packets, and homework standard is the toolkit.
- Mobile version - pages base on the data in the website, but designed to work on mobile devices.
- Adhoc Reporting - select the fields to display and the criteria to filter the data in your report. Save them to use in the future.